Want to be a part of something great? We're looking for someone to make our customers' experience incredible, from delivering great customer service to finding us great new retailers.
We are looking for a dynamic, proactive and reliable new member of our team to take on our Customer Service role. We will also require the candidate to undertake acquiring new B2B sales leads. We’re looking for someone who is able to think fast, manage their own time and take initiative in finding us great new trade leads, as well as providing fantastic customer service to both our retail and trade customers.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is full of energy and excited about what we do
- Is extremely self-motivated
- Can take the initiative
- Is confident on the phone
- Is happy making sales calls
- Loves spending time outdoors
- Is not afraid to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in where they’re needed
- Can multi-task and organise their time effectively
- Has a can-do attitude and a positive outlook
- Experience using Magento, Hubspot, Wordpress and WooCommerce
- Experience with Unleashed
- Marketing or social media experience
- Ability to write
In this role you will:
- Deal promptly with customer enquiries by email and by phone
- Find us high-quality new retailers
- Build great relationships with new and existing trade customers
- Make sure the customer experience of Anevay is memorable, from the very first point of contact right down to years after they made their purchase
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing company. We’re a close, dynamic team and the right candidate will bring their own skills and energy to the table helping us to grow the business and do something great.
You’ll be based in our Redruth office, where we have a woodburner (of course), lots of space and good coffee.
Salary starts at £17,000 and is negotiable based upon experience. Please submit a CV and covering letter to Holly Carberry at [email protected].
Want more how-tos, recipes and adventure tips? Sign up to our newsletter below.